Even though Ive only been blogging since October 2008, I hoard ideas for posts like a magpie hoards food and shiny items. Come to think of it, I also hoard food and shiny items… But in regard to blog posts which might interest other paralegals, Im starting to look like a bag lady, with several […]
Hope you’ll follow me to Bloglovin’
- Top 10 Tips for Brand New Paralegals
- Step Up Your Game – Breaking into Todays Paralegal Profession
- Locating a Paralegal Internship (or the Search for Hidden Treasure)
- LinkedIn: Network by Joining Paralegal Groups
- Linkedin Profile: Maximize Your Virtual Presence
- Hey, Paralegals, Whats in Your RSS Reader?
- Listserv Answer: What else can you do with a paralegal degree?
- Using Social Media: Today It Takes a Village to Succeed in the Paralegal Profession
- Paralegal Students Using LinkedIn: Its a No Brainer
- Practical Paralegalism’s Top 50 Twitter Feeds for Paralegals
Pinterest – Pinning y’all like mad!
The Corginator & Personal Assistant to the Blogger
This is her "I plead the Fifth" face after being found suspicously close to 30 opened tampon packages. Back-up defense? "I thought they were Tootsie Rolls."