2. My entourage and body guards, Darryl, Darryl, and Larry, who follow me around and break things that I don't have to pay for because I am an F-list celebrity;
The Deets: Banana Republic cable sweater (Goodwill); Square floral scarf (Goodwill $1); Loft skirt (Loft Outlet clearance); Bjorndal booties (Rack Room sale $20); blue rhinestone bracelets (very old); navy blue tights (one can never own too many navy blue tights); Corgi print from CalligramORama
3. My housekeeper and cook, Edmund, who makes a mean Pop Tart, but refuses to wash dishes, sweep up, or dust, much like the rest of my family;
4. My banker and manager, our cat, whose expression never changes when I add my profits from style blogging to our change jar;
5. My dogs and cats for making sure I'm always wearing real fur;
6. My stylist, Ellerton, who made me stop wearing those Smurf tights, and is a little too shoe-happy;
7. The paparazzi who respect my privacy so much that I never see them; and
8. My wonderful friend and fellow style blogger, Ally at Shybiker, whose team of judges, similar to jury members after twelve days of a contract law trial, was having a lively discussion about the merits and demerits of nominated blogs, until the candy bribes ran out, and then they just closed their eyes, and pointed to the blog names on the list. The one with the most fingers won The Bloggy Award! Yay me!
Oh, in addition to my first trophy for blogging, the award included a fresh $100 bill. Awesomes. I honestly couldn't figure out the coolest thing to do with it (like buy groceries), but then decided it should be spent on style blogger things inspired by Ally, like a vintage or vintage reproduction dress.
What's your favorite online source for vintage dresses and/or vintage reproduction dresses? I know some of y'all have eBay and/or Etsy shops with lots of vintage stuff, so point me and other readers of this blog to 'em! :)