Or probably on this sweater.
The Shiny Deets: Cynthia Steffe skirt (no $ due to big consignment store credit); i.e. relaxed cardigan (Salvation
Armani Army); Miz Mooz Tillman pumps (Amazon); Rhinestone stretch bracelets (Jada's Jewels)
Do I look just like a 5th grader? Not as smart?
- What are you, six years old? (I do like to re-visit my elementary school style. Love the MJs!)
- Bless your heart, I am so sorry your Christmas tree attacked you while taking it down. (HAH! It's still up.)
- Gurrrrrl, tacky/ugly sweater season is so over. (I believe in celebrating it year 'round.)
- Your slip is showing. (Wut! That's a pleated underskirt on a designer skirt. Get a clue!)
- Are those Mary Janes? (Yes, but according to Sheila, they are bondage-tastic, and according to Curtise, they are ballerina kickass, thank you very much.)
Again, go big or go home. (WendyB, there's a necklace in here somewhere: GBoGH or GOB/GOHM. Hmmm, maybe split up as rings for both hands?... ;)