NFPA's board of directors consists of a president, five vice presidents, treasurer, secretary, five region directors and the board advisor (immediate past president).
The newly elected officers and directors are:
- Tracey Young, RP - President
- Robert Hrouda, RP - Vice President & Director of Positions and Issues
- Suellen Honeychuck, RP - Vice President and Director of Paralegal Certification
- Cheryl Corning - Secretary and Director of Operations
- Theda Yandell, RP - Region I Director
- Cindy Welsh, RP - Region II Director
- Cherylan Shearer - Region III Director and Chair of the Region Directors
- Jessica Swedenhjelm- Region IV Director
- Lizbeth A. Bialis - Region V Director
- Georgette Lovelace, RP, Immediate Past President is now the Board Advisor
Other officers who were elected in 2009 continue in their respective capacities:
- Theresa A. Prater, RP - Vice President and Director of Profession Development
- Mary J. McLaughlin, RP - Vice President and Director of Membership
- Isabel Quintana - Vice President and Director of Marketing
- Karen Santagata, RP - Treasurer and Director of Finance
Congratulations to the new officers and directors, as well as many thanks for their service to the paralegal profession.
This information was originally posted in the National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. LinkedIn Group. The NFPA LinkedIn Group currently has over 1,760 members and is a wonderful - and free - online resource for legal support staffers. For more information about NFPA, visit its website at http://www.paralegals.org/.